I received this HotelSpa Designer Collection shower to review from Sears and I am in love with it.
First of all, this shower is so simple to install. It took no time at all to put it up because it is designed for easy installation with special brass hose nuts that are easy to tighten.
There are so many different flow settings that can be acquired with this shower. I can use the hand held and standard shower alone or together. There are 30 full and combined water flow patterns. There is even an economy setting to conserve water.
The shower matches both chrome and nickel decor.
I feel like I have a spa in my bathroom.
Check out my video above for a demo of this wonderful shower.
You can purchase this shower by visiting:
• Use each shower separately or both together!
• Choose from 30 full and combined water flow patterns
• Stunning Exclusive 2-tone Design
• Matches both Chrome and Nickel bath fixture decor
• 6-setting 2-tone Chrome Face 4"" Shower Head
• 6-setting 2-tone Chrome Face 4"" Hand Shower
• High-power Precision SpiralFlo dial design
• Settings of each shower include: Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydrating Mist, Rain/Massage, Rain/Mist and Water-saving Economy Rain
• 3-zone Click Lever Dial with Rub-clean Jets
• Patented 3-way 2-tone Water Diverter with Anti-swivel Lock Nut
• Angle-adjustable Overhead Bracket
• 5' Super Flexible Stainless Steel Hose
• Conical Brass Hose Nuts for easy hand tightening
• Tools-free Installation. Connects in minutes to any standard overhead shower arm, no tools required
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
Disclosure: I received this shower to review for my honest opinion